[Dbix-class] Nextalyzer, wiki

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jul 29 10:32:04 CEST 2005

I've committed nextalyzer.pl to the repo - visible at

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/script/nextalyzer.pl

if people want to poke. The idea is to make debugging NEXT-type stuff a bit
less painful by providing an output of overridden methods and where they
get poked. It should also warn you if things are overridden multiple times
(not a problem but needs an eye keeping on it) and warn you LOUDLY if
a method is overridden but not provided.

I quite like the idea of turning this into a compile-time sanity checker
for recipes (i.e. specific component chains to provide a given feature set)
but for the moment I don't tend to need it much - I seem to mostly land myself
with rather more subtle bugs :)

Also, I've set up a Kwiki and added a quick bit of content to the front page.

URL is http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/

More content on there and even some extra pages would be much appreciated.

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk