[Dbix-class] new feature request submitted on Wiki

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Fri Jul 29 16:27:21 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, den 29.07.2005, 10:03 -0400 schrieb David Storrs:

> Seeded it with one new feature I'd like to see (automagical setup
> script).

I already thought such a thing would be useful, especially for the
people who don't want to use Loader, but don't want to setup everything
themselves. Maybe this can be done with an Extension to Loader?

I've also already added an addition to your request. Feel free to wipe
out if it's b/s ;)

PS: Resent to list after accidently just sending it to David.

--
http://www.dunkelheit.at/
sapere aude.