[Dbix-class] looking for DB2 driver for DBIx::Schema

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak eloy at kofeina.net
Thu Nov 3 11:19:51 CET 2005

Sam Vilain wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 11:13 -0700, Etienne Noumen wrote:
>
>>I browsed throug the web and i couldn't find the DB2 driver for
>>DBIx::Schema. I am wandering if someone is working on it or if it exists
>>somewhere. I will greatly appreciate if i can have it. Actually, on the
>>redhat web site, just Oracle, Pg, mysql driver are available for
>>DBIx::Schema.
>

> etienne,
>
> You've come through to the wrong place, this list is for DBIx::Class,
> which is nothing to do with DBIx::Schema ... Look on lists.perl.org for
> a more appropriate list (perhaps dbi-dev).

Anyway,
http://search.cpan.org/~jmac/DBIx-Schema-0.07/Schema.pm:

PREREQUISITES

You most certainly need DBI (as well as appropriate DBD modules for your
setup) for this to work.

At this time, you also need Andrew Turner's DBIx::Abstract module. Much
of the user-level syntax for this module is inherited from it, so it's
good to be familiar with it, as well. This, like DBI and DBD, is
available from CPAN.

so proper link is:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBD-DB2/

   eloy
--

        jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej