[Dbix-class] Dynamic constraints on PostgreSQL arrays

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Mon Nov 7 15:04:17 CET 2005

Hi

I'm in the process of redesigning a database. Before I go too far, I'd like
to know if it is possible to add constraints to a column in DBIx::Class.
Something that is executed in D::C, not in the database.

If so, does it work with the array type in PostgreSQL?

The reason being that I'd like to maintain integrity _and_ be (somewhat)
flexible at the same time. Somewhere in my system I'd note that col{1}
references table a column a1 and that col{2} references table b column b1.