[Dbix-class] DBIC dependencies on CDBI

Paul Makepeace lists.rawmode.org at paulm.com
Tue Nov 15 16:33:21 CET 2005

Hi there, performing a fresh install I noticed that CDBICompat requires
Class::Trigger and DBIx::ContextualFetch - I added these to the Build.PL
(and committed them) but then discovered the tests use
Class::DBI::Relationship::HasA which is part of Class::DBI.

So this mail is really just to flag this up...

**

Since some of us have no interest in CDBICompat'ability I'm wondering if
there might be a move to ship it separately?

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is ket? One of its legs is both the same."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/