[Dbix-class] Class::C3 and branches/DBIx-Class-C3

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Tue Nov 15 22:56:51 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 22:46 +0100, Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
> > Ok, so as the benchmark below demonstrates Class::C3 runs *much* faster
> > than NEXT (as of the 0.05 dist, quicksilver and I optimised it a little).
> > It also should free us from a number of NEXT bugs.
>
> Hmm
>
> From: http://search.cpan.org/~stevan/Class-C3-0.05/lib/Class/C3.pm
>
> CAVEATS
>
> Let me first say, this is an experimental module, and so it should not
> be used for anything other then other experimentation for the time being.

perhaps better written as

Note that this API is a work in progress, and if you rely on it in its
current shape and I change it incompatibly, don't come crying to me and
maintain your own fork, or get with the program and change your code to
use the new API.  And don't even *think* about sending me a bug report
without a suggested patch against the head revision, and associated test
cases.

Sam.