[Dbix-class] How to use DBIx::Class on a view

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:49:25 CET 2005

Just to tidy this up - the problem I was having was down to me being an
idiot.... I had rebuilt my DBIC classes under a new class name to be
manually defined rather than using ::Loader (since I had to do the View
class this way anyhow and was trying to be consistent).

Unfortunately in one place I had not fixed up the class names to be the
new ones.

I'll go and sulk in embarrassed silence for a while.  Thanks to Matt,
Paul and Jules for their help.

	Nigel.