[Dbix-class] delaying relationship loading

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Sat Nov 19 16:23:42 CET 2005

Paul,

Thanks for bringing this up - this is a very serious problem, I've
already been bitten by it a few times.

Isn't it possible to propagate the compilation error up the chain so
that it's displayed to the user? Is it something that should be
addressed in Catalyst?

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."

		         Henri Bergson