[Dbix-class] SQL::Abstract::Limit patch for _quote error

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Mon Sep 5 21:52:22 CEST 2005

If you've upgraded to the latest versions of SQL::Abstract and
SQL::Abstract::Limit, you may be running into an error like this one:
Can't locate object method "_quote" via package ...

SQL::Abstract 1.20 changed the _quote API which broke
SQL::Abstract::Limit.  The following one-line change should take care of
the issue:

  sub select {
      my $self   = shift;
-    my $table  = SQL::Abstract::_table(shift);
+    my $table  = $self->_table(shift);
      my $fields = shift;
      my $where  = shift; #  if ref( $_[0] ) eq 'HASH';

-Andy