[Dbix-class] Cascading delete feature? no_cascade_delete => 1

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Sep 20 07:59:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

Last time I looked, an undocumented feature in Class::DBI 0.96 was the
ability to disable application side table cascading deletes and instead
let the database handle the cascades.  I searched the mailing list
subjects for the dbix-class archive looking for cascading deletes and
didn't find anything.

What is the current behavior of DBIx::Class with regards to cascading
dependencies?  I use PostgreSQL and prefer to have the database handle
cascading updates/deletes.

- Fred