[Dbix-class] InflateColumn bug

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Fri Sep 30 20:58:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

Here's a test case that shows creation of a spurious extra column.  The
problem lies in InflateColumn::new(). It auto-creates a new column in
the column hash when doing 'exists'.

There are other methods in InflateColumn that seem to have the same
problem, but I'm not sure how to easily invoke them.

I've tried running this test case manually in the top-level t/ directory.

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81