[Dbix-class] Possible problem with prefetch

luke saunders luke.saunders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:23:38 CEST 2006

When I did go looking for the join_type syntax I went to Relationship.pm and
from there was referred to Relationship/Base.pm which contained the answer.

I'd like to have seen something in the cookbook under the 'Using joins and
prefetch' section. I know this doesn't really make sense when you know that
it's the relationship that you need to change but it is intuitively where
I'd look if I were a newbie. Something along the lines of 'To specify
different join types see
:DBIx::Class::Relationship::Base<http://search.cpan.org/%7Emstrout/DBIx-Class-0.06000/lib/DBIx/Class/ResultSource.pm>'
at the end of the joins and prefetch section would suffice. I do accept that
DBIx::Class is big and not everything can go in the cookbook which is
already big.

Basically, if you wanted to change the join type and didn't know what you
were doing you'd probably look for the stuff on joins, not the stuff on
relationships.