[Dbix-class] Inflating/delfating $random objects to/from Database (tested and a bit specific toPostgresql).

Jesper Krogh jesper at krogh.cc
Sun Apr 30 21:39:32 CEST 2006

Jesper Krogh wrote:
> I've made this small "hack" that basically allows to serialize any
> perl-object that YAML can handle properly into the database.

Oh.. btw. People trying to use this, should of course think about
that this is persistent storage of objects(data), that (often) could be
linked to specific versions of the corresponding code and that this
approach to data-storage often is both ineffective and could be viewed a
database-normalization violations. .. but it could be handy anyway :-)

Jesper
Jesper Krogh, jesper at krogh.cc