[Dbix-class] group_by woes

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 10:18:07 CEST 2006

Dan Horne wrote:
> Try here:
> http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/DBIx-Class-0.07000/

That's "Not Found" for me - I expect it's a slow mirror.

This does exist for me, but doesn't list the FAQ.

http://www.annocpan.org/~MSTROUT/DBIx-Class-0.07000
does exist, and it lists:

http://www.annocpan.org/~MSTROUT/DBIx-Class-0.07000/lib/DBIx/Class/Manual/FAQ.pod

which is what you want, I think.

I've annotated the docmap to mention the FAQ. It won't let me annotate
the list itself for some reason - I suspect because there's no =cut at
the end of the file.

Cheers, Dave