[Dbix-class] Index of DBIC methods

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:50:13 CEST 2006

Dear all,

When working with DBIC I found I frequently need to lookup a method in the
DBIC documentation but I don't know where this method comes from.  So I was
grepping the entire DBIC directory tree in my libraries and looking for the
definition of the needed method.  This was not too efficient so I wrote a
short script that scans the whole DBIC directory tree on my computer, parses
the content of all modules there and builds an index of them.  The result is
available at: http://zby.aster.net.pl/DBIC_method_index.html
The script is at: zby.aster.net.pl/scan.pl

I hope someone will find it useful.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/