[Dbix-class] using DBIx::Class::Storage::Statistics per the Cookbook

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 23:56:09 CEST 2006

On 8/12/06, Nathan Kurz <nate at verse.com> wrote:
<snip>

Yes, I came up with a solution that seems to work.  You need to set
> the debugobj after the storage object is created, which in Catalyst
> can be done by subclassing "Catalyst::::Model::DBIC::Schema" and
> changing the operation of new() to set the debugobj.

<snip>

Interesting.  I use a custom profiler in $work app and I haven't had to do
anything special like this.  I install my profiler in my root controller
when I use it so it must be happening after DBIC is done twiddling the
sensitive bits.

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com