[Dbix-class] totally simplified example of my prefetch problem.

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Mon Aug 14 18:35:56 CEST 2006

I've put together a dead-simple example that demonstrates the problem
that I'm having using prefetch.  Three tables, 4 rows of data in
total, simple driver script, etc....

I'm using dbix-class 0.06003 on FreeBSD-stable with perl v5.8.8.

It uses postgres as it's back end, I don't have sqlite set up to test
it against.  Other than fixing the connect() call and changing the
autoincrementing magic of the tables' id columns, I'd think that it
should work anywhere.

It's available at

  http://shrimp.alerce.com/bug.tgz

When you run it, you'll see the message

DBIx::Class::ResultSet::next(): Prefetch not supported with accessor 'multi' at bug.pl line 49.

I'd love it if someone could take a look and tell me what's up.

Thanks!

g.