[Dbix-class] CPAN install for SQL::Translator (prereq for DBIx::Class::DigestColumns) fails with bad signature.

Thomas Hartman thomashartman1 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:38:11 CEST 2006

I'm having trouble installing SQL::Translator with CPAN. It's complaining
about a bad signature.

(FWIW, my ultimate goal is to install DBIx::Class::DigestColumns, but this
seems to rely on SQL::Translator for the CPAN install.)

I tried both a CPANPLUS and a CPAN install. Both seemed to fail similarly,
but the CPAN fail was a lot more verbose, whereas CPANPLUS just got to the
point.
Can anyone advise?

I originally posted at perlmonks, and there's more details about the error I
got there as well.

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_idV8511