[Dbix-class] Mod_perl Checklist?

Nathanial Hendler nathan at petfinder.com
Tue Aug 22 18:40:42 CEST 2006

I've begun using DBIx::Class in an Apache 2 mod_perl environment and was
wondering if there was a checklist of things to do or check in order to
make sure I'm getting the best (or in that direction) performance out of
DBIx that I can.

I'm finding that my scripts using DBIx take .3 seconds to load the
schema.  Once that's done, the speed of DBIx seems ok.

Also, is there any sort of benchmarking or debugging that can be turned
on to have DBIx::Class report where the bottlenecks are, or what queries
it's executing?

Thanks,
Nathan Hendler