[Dbix-class] Schema::Loader not working under Win32 with DBI 1.50

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 01:44:57 CEST 2006

On 8/24/06, Brandon Black <blblack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, perhaps this is the issue James Masters is seeing in that other thread.
> DBI 1.52 will be required in the next releases anyways, as it contains a new
> interface I'd like to start supporting.

Note that one test case is failing for DBI 1.52 under Win32 so it
doesn't install cleanly (requires a forced install but appears to work
correctly). So it might not be a good idea to start requiring it
before this issue is fixed - this is specially important if you
consider that Schema::Loader is probably more widely used by new
Catalyst users who might not really have a good grasp of how to handle
CPAN issues.

I don't know if this is known issue of DBI 1.52 so I guess I should
probably report this to DBI's author.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.