[Dbix-class] Announce: DBIx-Class-0.07001

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak eloy at kofeina.net
Mon Aug 28 16:34:17 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:
> Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
>> Matt S Trout wrote:
>>> Can you try and dig into that a bit more? I've seen it reported once before
>>> but been unable to recreate it. I suspect it's likely to be down to
>>> SQL::Abstract / SQL::Abstract::Limit versions.
>> Sure:
>>
>> I have installed:
>> - SQL::Abstract 1:21
>> - SQL::Abstract::Limit 0.101
>>
>> SQL::Abstract is last version from CPAN, and now I see that on CPAN
>> there is newer version of SQL::Abstract::Limit 0.12. Updating to 0.12
>> doesn't help:
>
> I can't re-create it with either of these combinations of versions installed here.
>
> I'm afraid you're going to have to either dig deeper or let the failure pass,
> sorry.

so far I only noticed that $warnings in

$rs = DBICTest::CD->search({},
            { 'order_by' => 'year DESC'});
{
       my $warnings = '';
       local $SIG{__WARN__} = sub { $warnings .= $_[0] };
       my $first = eval{ $rs->first() };
       like( $warnings, qr/ORDER BY terms/, "Problem with ORDER BY
quotes" );
}

is empty string.

--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej