[Dbix-class] Fwd: DBIx::Class patch: better error diagnostics

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Dec 6 16:01:04 GMT 2006

On 6 Dec 2006, at 15:53, Marc Espie wrote:

> And while you're at it, someone MAY want to amend the documentation to
> DBIx::Class. Even though Matt reminded me to not send email
> directly to
> him, I *am* working on a lot of projects, and when I do patches, I do
> look at whatever information is available, quickly. The simpler the
> project
> is set up, the more chance I'll interact with the people...
>
> In man DBIx::Class, there are tens of lines of information, and the
> most
> obvious is AUTHOR, with one single name. A mention of an address to
> report
> bugs and patches to would be very useful...

And immediately *BEFORE* that is -

The community can be found via:

   SVN: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/

   Wiki: http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/

   IRC: irc.perl.org#dbix-class

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for