[Dbix-class] Re: Fwd: DBIx::Class patch: better error diagnostics

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 04:50:41 GMT 2006

* Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> [2006-12-06 17:35]:
> We tried no subscription. That resulted in stuff getting lost
> amongst spam in the mod queue. Forcing a subscription is
> annoying, but less annoying than having useful e-mails lost.
>
> Better suggestions welcome.

Install a spam filter in front of the mod queue?

After all, your own mail account (I assume) is spam filtered, so
the chances of useful mail getting filtered should be about the
same between your personal inbox and the ML mod queue. It might
even have better chances with the ML, because on-topic content is
so one-dimensional that a bayes filter should have an easy time
sorting mails.

Regards,