[Dbix-class] Checking on prefetching w/limits issue

Hill, Woodrow J woodrow.j.hill at bankofamerica.com
Fri Dec 8 17:33:19 GMT 2006

Hi!

I wanted to double-check if there were still issues with
paging/limits/offsets with prefetched data, as per the quote below:

'As soon as you prefetch a has_many we've got no effective way to handle
the limit/offset as yet; "needs subselects, hopefully in 08"'

----From http://tinyurl.com/yzme9o

Because I have a subselect issue with prefetching and paging data using
ver. 0.07001.  Have full report at the ready, but wanted to see if this
was still an outstanding issue before dropping a ton of text on
something that's already known.

Thanks,

---Woodrow Jarvis Hill