[Dbix-class] Setting storage for a schema in 0.05

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 17:23:53 CET 2006

I need to be able to set the storage for my schema.  The technique I used
previously (see below) is broken as of 0.05.  What is the new preferred way
to do this?

Thanks!

-          Alan

This is in the DB-specific class definition that inherits from the Schema
class.  ->classes() is no longer a valid method.

my $store = BirdWeb::Admin::Model::NoBindStorage->new();

$store->connect_info( \@conn_info );

my $classes = __PACKAGE__->classes();

foreach my $class (keys ( %{$classes} ) ) {

      ${$classes}{$class}->storage( $store );

}