[Dbix-class] copying between databases

David Kamholz davekam at pobox.com
Thu Feb 9 03:01:02 CET 2006

Hmm... shouldn't be too hard to do, I suppose. Sounds like a useful
thing, so I might just try to write something up to do it. $obj-
 >result_source->relationships gives you a list of relationships, and
relationship_info gives you the necessary details. You'd then just
need a recursive function clever enough to do the right
create_related (probably find_or_create_related) calls.

Dave