[Dbix-class] Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema

Alex Kavanagh alex at tinwood.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 9 17:59:57 CET 2006

At Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:01:58 -0600,
Brandon Black wrote:

> On 2/8/06, Alex Kavanagh <alex at tinwood.homelinux.org> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > At Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:24:44 -0600,
> > Brandon Black wrote:
> > >
> > > Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema exists now, although I haven't CPANed it
> > > yet, awaiting more feedback, it may still need some tweaks to its
> > > design.
> > >
> > > There's a snapshot available at
> > > http://www.dtmf.com/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema-0.01.tar.gz
> >
> > I'm getting very lost with all of the database classes!  Have you got
> > an example that uses:
> >
> > Catalyst
> > DBIx::Class::Schema
> > (and anything else relevant)
>
> For a quick rundown (I know this isn't everything...):

Actually, this has been very helpful.  The penny has now dropped - it
allows the database to be defined using DBIx::Class and be orthogonal
to Catalyst.  Very helpful!  Now I have to remove all of the
loaderism's from my proto-catalyst application and hook this in.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
--
Alex.