[Dbix-class] Can't locate object method "result_source_instance"

Paul Makepeace lists.rawmode.org at paulm.com
Sat Feb 11 11:35:30 CET 2006

Je 2006-02-11 06:30:11 +0000, Alex Chen skribis:
> Greeting,
>     I found an weird error, it worked well, and I don't think I change
> anything, but now it tells me following errors found. How could I resolve it?
>     Can't locate object method "result_source_instance" via package
> "My::Schema::CustomerFieldTrackExt" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/DBIx/
> Class/Schema.pm line 68.

This seems to be a sign that one of the classes that was loaded failed
to compile (e.g. syntax error). Try loading the individual classes on
the command line, e.g. perl -MMy::Schema::CustomerFieldTrackExt -e0

It might also be worth trying your database connection too using another
client, e.g. mysql -uusername ...

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If you go to New Orleans, then dr mahmoud is evil."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/