[Dbix-class] Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema 0.04 released

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:35:45 CET 2006

Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema 0.04 has been released to CPAN.  This is
the first public release, so I expect I'll be hearing about bugs in it
shortly :)

The Schema::Loader generating/using Helper was renamed and re-worked
since the last snapshot.  It is now
Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::SchemaLoader, and it creates a
Schema::Loader schema-class at lib/MyApp/SchemaLoader/Foo.pm and a
Model which uses it at lib/MyApp/Model/Foo.pm.

Available at:

http://pause.perl.org/incoming/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema-0.04.tar.gz

[I'll put the announce on the Cat mailing list next time around, but I
expect this release to probably be relatively short-lived after the
DBIC list gets their hands on it anyways :) ]

-- Brandon