[Dbix-class] Off-topic: List administrivia

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Feb 15 19:41:28 CET 2006

I've had a couple of reports of people being unable to send to the list
from some addresses due to their being on a dynamic dialup DNS blackhole
list we were using.

So I got annoyed and we took that dnsbl off the rawmode.org mail servers
a couple of weeks ago to see how badly we'd get hit without it. The answer
is: half a dozen extra spams per day or so; I can handle that amount of
extra queue-clearing, so for the moment the dnsbl stays off.

HTH, HAND

--
     Matt S Trout
  God I Hate Spammers