[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class:Schema::Loader has_many relationship names

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Fri Feb 24 14:54:47 CET 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:42:02 +0000, Matt wrote:

> That's because the default inflect code doesn't handle plurals - if you
> want non-default behaviour, pass it an inflect_map option.

(Ok - I was trying to ask what the default behaviour is supposed to be
:-))

> I can see your reasoning but the vast majority of users (I think) have
> singular table names rather than plural, so the default config caters to
> that.

Ok, that makes sense (the default working with what most people do).

Do most people really name their tables in the singular? I find that
quite confusing.

  Best regards'n'thanks,

   Adam

--
 "It's like putting a moose in the blender                    Adam Sjøgren
  -- a recipe for disaster!" - Hakon Wium Lie, Opera.    asjo at koldfront.dk