[Dbix-class] Documentation patch - Postgres Auto PK and misc

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 16:05:44 CET 2006

I discovered that the Postgres auto incrementing PK support required a
minimal level of DBI/DBD support (better than that found in the default
packages for RHEL 4).

SO I have added a FAQ entry for this as prompted by mst.  I've also
fleshed the basic questions out a little, and added a note to
troubleshooting that I have had sitting around for ages.

	Nigel.