[Dbix-class] more schema questions

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 22:24:57 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 09:18:10PM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
> If you're hoping your Cat + DBIC app will eventually run multiple times
> under mod_perl with different configs, this is the way to do it :)

I hadn't thought that far ahead, I was just thinking that the way I'm
doing it now isn't as portable.

I've been doing:

MyApp.pm:

our $foo_class = 'MyApp::Model::MyDB::Foo'
# etc

and using

$MyApp::foo_class->search( ... );

Is the method you mentioned something new in the 5.x series? I don't
recall a $c->model() method, and it's sometimes hard to keep up with all
the changes. [This is where I look really stupid and find it's been
there for months...]

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.