[Dbix-class] CDBI migration - link tables

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 10 20:44:05 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 09:38:00AM +0000, Will Hawes wrote:
> You've lost me on the many_to_many helper - when you says it's a branch,
> what does that mean in terms of a release?

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/branches/DBIx-Class-resultset/

I'll push 0.04999_02 to CPAN once I've made a couple more tweaks; there'll
probably be at least one more developer release as I go along, then a couple
of dev releases marked as "RC quality"; after that this will become 0.05000.

Whether there'll be a 0.04002 before that is largely down to how long the
above takes; I suspect it isn't going to be necessary.