[Dbix-class] Re: [Catalyst] Migration from Class::DBI to DBIx::Class (with CDBICompat)

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:06:04 CET 2006

On 1/16/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> How about
>
> ->search($cond, { select => [ { 'min' => 'thing_col' },
>                               { 'max' => 'thing_col' },
>                               { 'min' => 'thing_col2' } ],
>                    as => [ 'min_thing', 'max_thing', 'min_thing2' ] });
>
> which is currently implemented in the branch.

Works For Me :)

If I remember I'll make you a docs patch so it's a little more obvious
that one can do such a thing.  The current description leaves a lot of
the above to the imagination:

select (arrayref)

       Indicates which columns should be selected from the storage

as (arrayref)

       Indicates column names for object inflation

-- Brandon