[Dbix-class] More funky sql

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:46:48 CET 2006

On 1/16/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 04:11:49PM -0600, Brandon Black wrote:
> > DISTINCT/COUNT stuff
> >
> There is, however, absolutely nothing to stop you doing
>
> $source->resultset->search(...,
>   { select => [ { distinct => [ $source->columns ] } ],
>     as => [ $source->columns ] });

Ok, I see I have to up my game here to stump you.  How about Stored Procedures?

SELECT * FROM some_stored_func(x, y, z) me WHERE me = 42;

I have a few of these.  Should there be a class for each func which is
a special type of table/source?  If that abstraction mostly worked, I
guess there would have to be a func_args attribute to supply (x, y, z)
in addition to the normal where clause and all...

-- Brandon