[Dbix-class] Praise

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jan 27 02:11:12 CET 2006

>>>>> "Vsevolod" == Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko <simonf at cshl.edu> writes:

Vsevolod> Hi,
Vsevolod> I've just replaced Class::DBI with DBIx::Class in a small app that I
Vsevolod> wrote. One of the pages is displaying about 250 rows of complex data which the
Vsevolod> user did not want paged. The loading time decreased from 4 seconds under
Vsevolod> Class::DBI to 1.5 seconds under DBIx::Class.

Vsevolod> So thanks a lot to Matt and other developers!

I'm looking heavily at taking a couple of my primary clients
out of CDBI to DBIX.  Just have to figure out how much might break.