[Dbix-class] Index-lookup in where clause.. Indexed stored procedure.

Jesper Krogh jesper at krogh.cc
Tue Jul 11 10:41:56 CEST 2006

Hi.. I have a table with elements of the followin form

prefixdigit ... such as:
abs123
aasfdasdf91231231

Then I've created to immutable stored procedures in postgresql and created an
index on them:

The stored procedures take the prefix in lower case and the digit.

Thus.

select element,prefix(element),digit(element)
gives (on Abs123).

Abs123,abs,123

And using a select from the psql prompt makes Postgresql use the index:

select * from table where prefix(element) = 'abs' and digit(element) > 100;

How do I create this query using DBIx::Class?

Jesper
--
Jesper Krogh