[Dbix-class] -current branch: please test

David Kamholz davekam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 11 19:51:26 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Well, after a fair amount of thought on Matt's part and some work,
we've implemented some improved resultset code, resolving some subtle
bugs that came up in the last few days. The new implementation
(codenamed ResultSet 2: Electric Boogaloo) has been committed to the -
current branch. I would once again like to ask anyone who has an app
with twisty and complex joins and prefetches to test it out. If all
looks well, we will release it as a final RC in a couple days to here
and the Catalyst list. At present there are no known bugs -- we're
hoping this will become the 0.07 final.

Regards,
Dave