[Dbix-class] Call for testing

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Jul 15 20:14:02 CEST 2006

cfaber on IRC pointed out that our nasty hack to ensure unique column names
for RowNum-based LIMIT syntax breaks if there are functions in the SELECT
list; I've modified the tests and commited what should be a trivial fix, but
can people running on Oracle (cfaber and abraxxa, I'm looking at you for a
start :) or other RowNum-syntax-using DBs please grab
branches/DBIx-Class-current and double-check it.

This is the only functional change since 06999_07 so provided that's ok I
reckon we're ready to ship 07 (you *did* all test 06999_07, right?)