[Dbix-class] select from dual

mark davies markdd1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:58:38 CEST 2006

 Hi,

The reason for selecting from dual was to set up a number of environmental
definitions required by the software i am using (MDL- chemical structure
search). I tried setting up a dual class, however this did not work as it
aliased the table name to me, which oracle did not like. The solution was to
use raw sql.

Mark