[Dbix-class] New Class C3 dist, please test

James Marca jmarca at translab.its.uci.edu
Tue Jul 18 18:26:59 CEST 2006

At approximately Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 04:39:28AM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> http://feather.perl6.nl/~stevan/Class-C3-0.12.tar.gz
>
> ^^ installed it, make sure it isn't dead. stevan's waiting on us
> before he ships it to CPAN.

For what its worth, no problems with my code, running this and
DBIx-Class-0.06999_07 and whatever CPAN thinks the latest Catalyst
versions are.  My app uses MySQL, and stores/retrieves blobs (images)
from the database.  Nothing too tricky in my code though, and I never
use Class-C3 directly.  Haven't had a chance to test my PostgreSQL
based app.

James