[Dbix-class] Column ordering in DBIC::Schema::Loader dumped schemas

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed Jul 19 18:15:50 CEST 2006

* Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> [2006-07-19 16:50]:
> Well, if you really wanted you could even make it a one line
> patch. But then it wouldn't be a cleaner approach as yours is.
> ;-)

I wasn’t going for brevity – building a list full of anonymous
two-element arrays and then flattening it with another map is
just unnecessary busywork. And I generally collapse foreach loops
whose sole point is to sequentially push things onto an array
into a map.

In short, “golf isn’t the purpose – less code is,” if you know
what I mean.

Regards,
--
Aristotle
“Like punning, programming is a play on words.”