[Dbix-class] Emulating CDBI "temp" columns

Drew Taylor taylor.andrew.j at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:24:58 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, Brandon Black <blblack at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check that...
>
> My::Schema ISA DBIx::Class::Schema
> My::Schema::User ISA My::Schema::BaseClass
> My::Schema::BaseClass ISA DBIx::Class

Brandon,
As I just replied to Christopher, the problem was happening when
load_classes() tried to load My::Schema::BaseClass, which has no
table/column definitions. What are you doing in your base class that
you don't get the error I was initially getting?

Here's my BaseClass.pm. Should I have some sort of DBIC setup calls there?

  package My::Schema::BaseClass;
  use strict;
  use base qw(DBIx::Class);
  sub foo { my $self = shift; print "Foo!\n"; }
  1;

Thanks,
Drew