[Dbix-class] Announce: DBIx-Class-0.07

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Sun Jul 23 03:23:31 CEST 2006

Fresh from the depths of the DBIx::Class repository, I'm happy to
announce the release of DBIx::Class 0.07. You can get it early at:

  http://pause.cpan.org/incoming/DBIx-Class-0.07000.tar.gz

It should be available on a CPAN mirror closest to you shortly.

Among the impressive list of fixes and changes, the most notable are:

  - Added InflateColumn::DateTime to auto create DateTime objects using
the appropriate DateTime::Format::* classin a database agnostic way

  - Added ResultSetColumn to perform aggregate and other functions on
specific resultset columns

  - Substantial refactor of ResultSet to to better handle more complex
joins and improve efficiency

  - Rewrite of many_to_many, including helpers for adding/deleting
objects without dealing with the link table directly

The following list of changes have been made since version 0.06003:

Happy coding and enjoy!
-=Chris