[Dbix-class] searchable archive of the list?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 15:17:00 CEST 2006

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/ has searchable
archives for Catalyst (which has been a total
lifesaver for me) but didn't see one for DBIx.

I know it's out there, but I can't recall the steps I
took from google to find it.  Oh well, I am sure it
will turn up eventually.  --jn

--- Jess Robinson <castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk>

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/