[Dbix-class] Announcement: DBIx-Class-0.06999_02

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 19:01:06 CEST 2006

Found a Bug!! it breaks some stuff on cat::model::dbic::schema

Line 318, and 299 have the following:
if($DBIx::Class::VERSION < 0.069) {

VERSION has a _2  which makes it text and it gets evaluated into 1 which is
> 0.069!

this has to do with sql_maker_options and stuff i dont understand. but i
know if i take the sql maker options out of it it works fine. if i change
the if() to always evaluate to true then, it connects but the
sql_maker_options dont get set.  what this all means??? i have  no clue.

error below....

Couldn't instantiate component "Cantella::Model::Cantella",
"DBIx::Class::Schema::connection(): You failed to provide any connection
info at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Catalyst/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm
line 316" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Module/Pluggable/Fast.pm
line 86
Compilation failed in require at ./cantella_server.pl line 49.

package Cantella::Model::Cantella;

use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema';

__PACKAGE__->config(
    schema_class => 'Cantella::Schema',
    connect_info => [
        'dbi:mysql:database=pk;host=10.0.2.10',
        'myuser',
        'mysecret',

        #       { quote_char => '`', name_sep => '.' },   ####THIS
LINE BREAKS ME!
    ],
);

1;