[Dbix-class] Windows installation failure logs please

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Jun 24 19:28:30 CEST 2006

Can everybody who's been having trouble on windows do a full test run, then do
a prove -l t/XXX.t for each failing one and capture the log output from that
please?

I'd love to get to the bottom of this but the failure reports I see are
different every time so we need more info if we're going to re-create and fix
the problems - and if it's all in one place (i.e. this thread) that should
make it a bit easier :)