[Dbix-class] Problems getting prefetch to work..

David Kamholz davekam at pobox.com
Sun Jun 25 10:25:45 CEST 2006

You have to search for "me.sessionid" instead of "sessionid" when you
do the search. If there are multiple tables involves, each has to be
prefixes with its alias -- that's just how SQL works. Some databases
let you get away with not doing it in some circumstances, but
obviously this is not one of them. :-)

Dave