[Dbix-class] CD Collection Sample DB

Steven Mackenzie dbix at aptile.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 18:30:12 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:

>Steven Mackenzie wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>The DBIxC manual pages use a CD collection DB schema for their example
>>snippets. Can I download a real copy of that from somewhere?
>>
>>Maybe as a SQLite v3 db file, or as a sql script for MS SQL?
>>

>If you look in the DBIC dist, there's a t/lib/sqlite.sql that deploys our
>testing schema and after running make test you'll find a DBIxClass.db sqlite
>db file in t/var
>
>That any good?

Looks like it would have been ideal -- BTW, I ran it as
sqlite3 -init sqlite.sql DBIxClass.db
is that what you intended?

I was having trouble getting a trivial DBIx::Class app to run, but I've
cracked it now (If you're defining your table classes in the same file
as your schema class, you don't want to call load_classes, call
register_class instead).

Thanks
Steven